Vision 3D® PETG Filament Yellow
- Regular Price
- 27,99 €
- Sale Price
- 27,99 €
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
High-quality PETG filament in bright yellow - for clean 3D printing results that are impressive.
- Weight: 1000g
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament length: 328 m
- Printing temperature: 230 - 245 °C
- Heated bed: 80-90 °C
- Nozzle: >0.4mm
- Print Speed: 30-60mm/s
- Heat deflection temperature: 70°C (HDT) @ 0.45 MPa / 62°C (HDT) @ 1.82 MPa
- Ingredient: polyethylene terephthalate glycol
- No expiration date
- Perfect for 3D pens
- 100% recyclable
- 100% food safe
- 100% free of metal powder
- Ideally suited for outdoor use
- Coil Properties:
- Width = 80mm
- Hole diameter = 52mm
- Spool diameter = 200mm
- Empty weight of the spool: 250g
High quality yellow PETG filament for perfect results
If you are looking for a filament with top-notch printing properties, you will love our yellow PETG filament. It is compatible with all common FDM 3D printers and ensures a pleasant printing experience - without annoying stringing, breaking filament threads or nozzle jams. Vision 3D® PETG Filament Yellow is suitable for a wide range of printing applications - no matter what project you have in mind, with our filament you will achieve the best possible printing result.
Our PETG filament impresses with the following properties:
✓ Good (bed) adhesion
Good adhesion both on the print bed and between the layers, so that a solid print result is guaranteed
✓ Clean print without threads
Perfect print result without threads that can occur when melted filament exits the moving extruder nozzle ("stringing" / "oozing")
✓ Brilliant colors
Beautiful pure color that does not bleed and prints exactly as it does on the spool
✓ Clean winding
We guarantee a clean winding of the filament so that your printer's nozzle does not clog or the filament threads do not break.
✓ Odorless and non-toxic
No unpleasant odors and toxic fumes when heating the filament
✓ Vacuum sealed
Since filament quickly becomes porous in air, our spools go directly into vacuum packaging after manufacture, in which the moisture is retained.
For optimal storage: free slipbag
With each filament spool you will receive a slipbag in which you can store your filament to protect it from drying out.
packaging and delivery
- The filament is vacuum packed and shipped in a recycled cardboard package. The scope of delivery includes a free slipback for each filament spool for optimal storage.
- The delivery time is 1-3 working days (depending on the day and the time of the order). Delivery via DPD.
- Free shipping from €44.99 within Germany.
Vision 3D® – Your professionals for high-quality 3D printing
We are a young family start-up from Germany that has set itself the task of producing high-quality filament at affordable prices.
Learn more about us .